23 January 2009

Endangered Eating: Frog Legs

There's a great article by Corey Bradshaw, about the enormous number of frogs that are being consumed by humans around the world. With a low estimate of 180 million consumed annually, the upper limit may be far north of a billion.

With habitat loss, global warming, the chytrid crisis and all the other threats facing amphibians and frogs in particular, here's one more thing that's contributing to their decline.

I really encourage you to check out the original article.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello viewers this is a random post, when it comes to Africa herbs I recommend you to visit Dr.Ayo The Vegetarian and Herbs herbalist I visited him because i was diagnosed with Autism I Purchased for the herbal remedy because i saw some one who also received Cured from COPD As well So I choose to contact him i made some payment to him and received my Cure within four working days i make use of the herbs after three weeks now I Can Talk normally And I can also think and do things normally All Thanks To God For Using Dr.Ayo I'm a living prove that Autism have a Cure just at Dr.Ayo https://www.facebook.com/Priestsuccessful Or Avspellalter@gmail.com WhatsApp +2349054910629 https://wa.me/message/BC5Z75XDXYZOF1